YIKOU Femaleautumn and winter models knee stockings women's fashion thigh stockings solid color girls high-knit cotton stockings

The socks are very cute and accurate. I would really prefer to buy again but I really could not track the item half way through.
I fell in love with one of these socks, since I can not wait for them to dry so I can slide them back. Very hot, very gentle... perfect!
excelletn quality; appears to be 100% like on developer photos; fast delivery; now i'm very satisfied
Magnificent stockings, quality of 10!! They will come very well presented in the box, as seen in typically the photo, they are ideal for a gift. The information is very good and have used 10 short days. My spouse and i plan to repeat the buy, without a doubt!!! Thank you
Very nice hosiery. Thick. Love them. Thank you for the great present, Christmas socks: -) Very speedy delivery.

description
Size:55-65 (36-42EU)
Fashion stockings,, over-the-knee stockings, striped socks, trend socks, plastic leg socks
feature
new high quality
Elasticity: Elasticity
Material: Cotton
Color : Color To ensure proper size, please refer to the size chart in the pre-purchase instructions. If you are unsure of the size, please send us your exact body measurements so we can advise you on how to choose the right size. Thank you for your understanding
Manual measurement may have a difference of 1-3cm





























Comments
Post a Comment