Women S Sleepwear Sexy Satin Pajama Set White Lace V Neck Pajamas Sleeveless Cute Top And

Shorts cool, as in the information. Of course thin, but absolutely nothing. I liked my child. The size took more and wasn't mistaken. Delivery 19 times to Ukraine.
The fabric is incredibly thin, there is a slight smell. I wish the pants had been smaller and the top much larger.
All good! Soft, gentle, We wear L, but I enjoy loose pajamas, so far I use measured only a blouse, it is straightforward and what you need, it would be less inside fit. Pants still certainly not measured, but immediately achieve your goal! There is a smell although not strong, I think you can clean it and everything will certainly pass!
On the pants, sad to say small holes. Not flatly, of course , they are not even promptly visible.
Pajamas are tiny, excessively thin, I did not think that such pajamas can be obtained, I see my word for the first time
fast delivery, good quality, pleasurable to the body fabric

Gender: women
Item Type: pajamas
Sleeve Length: sleeveless
Season: summer
Pattern Type: solid
Collar: V-neck
Colour: Purple/Pink/Green
Material: polyester
size:
S(cm/inch)=US4=UK8=EU34,bust: 80-100/31.50-39.37,Waist circumference: 68-106/26.77-41.73,Hip circumference: 96/37.80,clothes length: 38/14.96,Pants length: 31/12.20
M(cm/inch)=US6=UK10=EU36,bust: 86-104/33.86-40.94,Waist circumference: 72-114/28.35-44.88,Hip circumference: 100/39.37,clothes length: 40/15.75,Pants length: 32/12.60
L(cm/inch)=US8=UK12=EU38,bust: 92-112/36.22-44.09,Waist circumference: 76-126/29.92-49.61,Hip circumference: 104/40.94,clothes length: 42/16.54,Pants length: 33/12.99
XL(cm/inch)=US10=UK14=EU40,bust: 96-118/37.80-46.46,Waist circumference: 80-130/31.50-51.18,Hip circumference: 106/41.73,clothes length: 44/17.32,Pants length: 34/13.39
XXL(cm/inch)=US12=UK16=EU42,bust: 102-126/40.16-49.61,Waist circumference: 84-138/33.07-54.33,Hip circumference: 109/42.91,clothes length: 46/18.11,Pants length: 35/13.78
Package Contents:
1 * pajamas
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Item Type: pajamas
Sleeve Length: sleeveless
Season: summer
Pattern Type: solid
Collar: V-neck
Colour: Purple/Pink/Green
Material: polyester
size:
S(cm/inch)=US4=UK8=EU34,bust: 80-100/31.50-39.37,Waist circumference: 68-106/26.77-41.73,Hip circumference: 96/37.80,clothes length: 38/14.96,Pants length: 31/12.20
M(cm/inch)=US6=UK10=EU36,bust: 86-104/33.86-40.94,Waist circumference: 72-114/28.35-44.88,Hip circumference: 100/39.37,clothes length: 40/15.75,Pants length: 32/12.60
L(cm/inch)=US8=UK12=EU38,bust: 92-112/36.22-44.09,Waist circumference: 76-126/29.92-49.61,Hip circumference: 104/40.94,clothes length: 42/16.54,Pants length: 33/12.99
XL(cm/inch)=US10=UK14=EU40,bust: 96-118/37.80-46.46,Waist circumference: 80-130/31.50-51.18,Hip circumference: 106/41.73,clothes length: 44/17.32,Pants length: 34/13.39
XXL(cm/inch)=US12=UK16=EU42,bust: 102-126/40.16-49.61,Waist circumference: 84-138/33.07-54.33,Hip circumference: 109/42.91,clothes length: 46/18.11,Pants length: 35/13.78
Package Contents:
1 * pajamas
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
|












Comments
Post a Comment