Summer Beauty Long Silk Cheongsam Retro Improved Daily Cheongsam Dress Peony Print Pattern Vestidos De Festa

Summer Beauty Long Silk Cheongsam Retro Improved Daily Cheongsam Dress Peony Print Pattern Vestidos De Festa Longo



The product are basically perfect, good quality as well as the colors are very nice, the relevant seller, To obtain the that you continue to purchase the items from the retailer,
Sent and shipped quickly! The package must be opened carefully, because there is no other package except the dark bag. I virtually cut my handkerchief while I opened typically the package, nice
genuinely happy with my purchasing, the product same as the original picture and in time will be arrive
Very nice jewelry. I ordered 3 different colors - My partner and i liked both. I do not know how in relation to 100% cotton, because they are silky, but very pleasant. I recommend to obtain.
Well, I'm pleased I quickly produced
beautiful product, as described by the retailer, very honest seller and i am really satisfied with his assistance. Thank you


  • Traditional Chinese Clothing: Cheongsams
  • Model Number: 1926
  • Fabric Type: Grosgrain
  • Brand Name: LEDEDAZ
  • Material: Silk
  • Size : Plus Size
  • Craft: Floral Print

  • Welcome to Our Store

    Summer Beauty Long Silk Cheongsam Retro Improved Daily Cheongsam Dress Peony Print

    Pattern Vestidos De Festa Longo

    1

    Note: The Size Measurement is Taken By Centimeters.

    4462318458_3208767874462315452_3208767874459793934_3208767874462306854_3208767874465362573_320876787

    Details

    QQ20180801115229

    • Classic High Collar Design

    QQ20180801115342

     

    • Comfortable Zipper Design

    QQ20180801115405

     

    • The Elegant Split Design

    QQ20180801115425HTB1YvzLXi0TMKJjSZFNq6y_1FXar__

    Normally, We Suggest AliExpress Standard shipping For its Steady Shipping Rate And Fast Shipment, Which usually takes 10-35 days for Most Countries.
    Or You can choose other shipping methods for your choice.
    HTB1_iHyjOMnBKNjSZFzq6A_qVXagHTB1YvzLXi0TMKJjSZFNq6y_1FXar__
    1.If there is any problem with the order,please contact with our Customer Service first.We will try our best to help you.
     
    2.All the items must be returned in original condition,otherwise we will refuse to refund.HTB1YvzLXi0TMKJjSZFNq6y_1FXar__
    1.If you are satisfied with your order, please leave us all 5 stars including Item as Described.
     
    Communication and Shipping Speed.
     

    2.if you think we can do better,please contact with our Customer Service first.We will give you a satisfing answer.HTB1Qjz.CCBYBeNjy0Feq6znmFXaD

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S