Pink Japanese Women Silk Satin Kimono Yukata With Obi Vintage Evening Dress Performance Dance Dress Flowers

Good on time shipment. Best recommend using this seller 5 superstars
Get the parcel. Anything is okay. I must tell thank you a great deal for the seller. He or she is very honest and also responsible. Very good merchandise for this price. I wish all the best to seller and to his purchase. Recommend the seller along with product to anyone: )
2 . 5 weeks to Krasnoyarsk. The quality of the material and tailoring are excellent. I recommend the seller.
they are very beautiful I love these people and my husband likes them too exactly that they are too big I'm going have to work on it again
Very nice attire and material however be cautious on dimension. Can take a sizing bigger to be about safe side
Due to the seller, my Husband Like it, so perfect on him.
I am particularly satisfied they maxed my expectation

Material : Satin Polyester
Size : S M L
3 Color for your choice (may slight color difference according to your monitor settings)
100% Brand New
Wholesale and Retail
Dropshipping
Japanese Traditional Silk Satin Kimono Yukata With Obi Novelty Party Evening Dress
About size:
Size of S :fit for height 155 cm-160 cm
Size of M :fit for height 160 cm-165 cm
Size of L :fit for height 165 cm-175 cm









Comments
Post a Comment