New Anime Movie Batman DarKnight Bruce Wayne Cosplay Costume Gotham Superhero Zentai Jumpsuits Bodysuit Halloween Party

I would recommend everyone, great quality item and very fast delivery: )
The fabric of the dress is actually of better quality than estimated, Very good quality, sending has been very fast. thank you, to highly recommend! I have been very satisfied.
Really awesome, exactly matches the outline. I'm really happy. The actual sleeves are a little shorter nevertheless, till my wrists. Usually it's great, I highly recommend it.
Product of excellent high quality, perfect size, I have not complain about!
very appropriate and decent material made use of, Correct size, accurate brief description and good communication.
Fast shipping. satisfied. Thank you seller.
Thank you very much to the seller, the merchandise are insanely beautiful, of top quality, I ordered a lot. Great! Definitely recommend!!!

Hello! Welcome to our store!
Quality is the first with best service.customers all are our friends.
If you have any questions, please send us a message at the first time and I\'m glad to be able to serve you !
Due to the difference between different monitors,the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item。
Material:Spandex
Size:as picture
Package:1pcs (Jumpsuits)
100% Brand New Made in china
You can leave me a message to tell me your height(cm/in) and weight(KG/LB), and I will help you pick the size that suits you. Thanks
















Comments
Post a Comment