New 8 Colors Belly Dance Hip Scarf Belt Triangle Sequin Shawl Tassel Accessories Hand Crochet Hip

Good quality, bought one size up for slim little girl with long legs, fits perfect.
Really happy with my cool product. Fine quality! I am sure going to buy again, thankss
I cherished it, just perfect, I will buy more, great merchandise and great quality!!
Good product. Remarkable quality. Relaxing to the body.
Excellent quality, quick delivery, super recommend.
I want to thank the fast delivery - 2 weeks. Daughter is very content.
Good quality! Arrived in 10 times to Switzerland!
Nice high quality, fast delivery. Very contented
beauty, I take not necessarily the first, it always arrives quickly, thanks
Love it! This looks absolutely amazing and often the shipping was only involving 2 weeks!
It's really good, We ordered two so it can easily cover all the way around

1. Feature: Polyester;
2. Fit for most: Fit for about 29-46.4 inches waistline(74-115cm);
3. Variety of use: Waist scarf, Triangle scarf, Hip scarf, Neck scarf 4 way,colour,Black,Golden,Green,Pink,Red,Silver,Turquosie,Fuchsia.
4. Easy to carry: The weight of Belly Dance Triangular Shawl is very light, portable and convenient;
5. Shipping: Free shipping(Aliexpress Standard, e-packet.)



















Comments
Post a Comment