New 3pcs Set Belly Dance Costume Womens Belly Dancing Costume Sets Tribal Bollywood Costume Indian

Good quality for your money is just great.
on our 29, very well, a little too big, you can pull upward, very cute color as in the seller's photo
Most great, fast delivery for you to UK. Well made, daughter happy.
good quality very fast dispatch... I like to recommend seller
sooooo good. Recomend. Delivery was so quickly that I am schocked.
Excellent quality as always. It arrived quickly, in less than two weeks.
On the scale the legs 27 sat down well. (There is a small margin)
Super pleased with the product. Neat sewing and also and nice canvas cloth. Higly recommend.
Thank you, the vendor is reliable, the second time we order everything because described, I recommend the seller

2018 New 3pcs Belly Dance Costume Womens Belly Dancing Costume Sets Tribal Bollywood Costume Indian Dress Bellydance Dress
Bra Size :34/75C Belt Size:70cm Waist:75-85cm Dress Long:96cm
I CM=0.39 INCH








































Comments
Post a Comment