Moana Maui Tattoo T Shirt Pants Halloween Adult Mens Women Cosplay Costumes With Leaves Decor Blattern

Great! It arrived very fast, Therefore i'm delighted
Excellent quality, I liked it. It is completely more than worth it.
I was absolutely satisfied with my very own order, it came in the best condition, quality is very great, the communication with the entrepreneur was just wonderful, these are friendly and care a lot about clients. If you’re gonna buy a costume like that-buy it from here!: )
Best costumes ever before! Received in good time, good quality, endorse
very good quality. suit appears great. i love it. correct to source material
The particular costume is super comfy! And the details are best! I love this cosplay much, the best I have bought on here!
I'm extremely very pleased with the costume. It matches nicely. When I had an issue I also got a quick reply. Would reccomend! ♡

Moana Maui Tattoo T Shirt/Pants Halloween Adult Mens Women Cosplay Costumes with Leaves Decor Blattern Halloween Adult Cosplay
Hello! Welcome to our store!
Quality is the first with best service. customers all are our friends.
Main Color: AS The Picture Show
New in Fashion
Material:Polyester
Package included: 1xtop + 1xPants + 1xLeaves
There is 2-3% difference according to manual measurement.
please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item.
Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen.
Preview:

















Comments
Post a Comment