Men S And Women S New Imitation Silk Long Sleeve Pajamas Adult 2pcs Silk Nightgown Large

Men's and Women's New Imitation Silk Long Sleeve Pajamas Adult 2pcs Silk Nightgown Large Size Couples Sleepwear Nightwear B-5840


the quality is good, but I advise you for you to order for a couple of sizes far more, I personally liked it quite definitely, I recommend
I received typically the package today. It sensed nice to the touch, everything came up The product went for with regards to a month
The package flew in 12 days, nicely, very quickly. The goods are as in the description, the quality is good. Only with the size I became mistaken. I recommend the seller and also goods
Very good better than I ever expected...; Recommend, I will be back to order
Robe I especially like! I ordered an L size on my 44 size, I went perfectly. The actual thread does not stick, soft and warm. I recommend.
Good robe, soft and hot. In my 48 size obtained XL me just right. When washing a little dyed all of the bright parts of the attire gown, thread a little keep. In general, the thing is not bad.


  • Brand Name: MIXCUBIC
  • Material: Silk,Rayon
  • Pattern Type: Solid
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Full
  • Collar: Turn-down Collar
  • Material Composition: Rayon
  • Season: Summer
  • Length: Full Length
  • Model Number: B-5840
  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Pajamas
  • Long pants: trousers
  • style: suit
  • fabric name: Emulation silk
  • Do you support OEM?: support
  • fabric: Polyester fiber
  • Collar shape: V word collar
  • Apply to gender: Unisex / Unisex
  • outside sleeve: long sleeve

  •  

    Men\'s and Women\'s New Imitation Silk Long Sleeve Pajamas Adult 2pcs Silk Nightgown Large Size Couples Sleepwear Nightwear 

    B-5840

     

    Package:Top+Pant

    Size Specification:

    Female

    L:Suit for 153-158cm with 47-55kg

    XL:Suit for 158-160cm with 55-62.5kg

    2XL:Suit for 160-165cm with 62.5-70kg

    3XL:Suit for 165-170cm with 70-77.5kg

    Male

    L:Suit for 165-170cm with 50-62.5kg

    XL:Suit for 170-175cm with 62.5-75kg

    2XL:Suit for 175-180cm with 75-87.5kg

    3XL:Suit for 180-185cm with 87.5-100kg

     

     

     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     

     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S