Lvying Plus Size Loose Women Nightgown Sexy Lace Pyjamas High End Embroidered Night Dress Condole Belt

lvying Plus size loose women nightgown Sexy lace pyjamas High-end embroidered night dress Condole belt Lingerie Sleepwear Thong


Thanks seller! Very nice pajamas! Shipping in 3 weeks.
The night inside picture looks richer!!! Generally, tailoring is good. The seller is definitely well done, immediately answered all the questions. The quality of the goods is good, however the pants are for the american girl doll. In general, I am satisfied!!! appreciate
The price is slightly expensive. My husband liked this point. In the picture the laces look richer. 5 superstars
Very nice and beautiful. I might suggest the seller. Thank you very much.
very stunning nightgown. excellent quality product. fantastic packing. soft fabric. definitely recommend this product.
Very fairly. I’m not sure where the quad is.
Very good quality! I would recommend the seller.


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Nightgowns
  • Material: Nylon,Lace
  • Dresses Length: Above Knee, Mini
  • Brand Name: lvying
  • Season: Summer
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Sleeveless
  • Model Number: LY1244#
  • Decoration: Ruffles
  • Pattern Type: Solid
  • Material Composition: Nylon (90%)
  • Collar: Spaghetti Strap
  • Decorate: Lace, Bowknot, Pendant, Embroidery

  •  

    Buy a nightdress to give a thong.

    PRODUCT DISPLAY20180321_165837_00620180321_165837_01120180321_165837_01220180321_165837_01320180321_165837_01420180321_165837_01520180321_165837_01620180321_165837_01720180321_165837_01820180321_165837_01920180321_165837_02020180321_165837_02120180321_165837_02220180321_165837_02320180321_165837_02420180321_165837_025HTB17rPVQXXXXXbXXpXXq6xXFXXXm

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S