JULY S SONG Pink Women S 7 Pieces Pajamas Sets Emulation Silk Striped Pajamas Women Sleepwear

JULY'S SONG Pink Women's 7 Pieces Pajamas Sets Emulation Silk Striped Pajamas Women Sleepwear Sets Spring Summer Autumn Homewear

really nice!!!!

I arrive identical to the picture, very warm, but at this point is very cold, one can easily put it on with only underwear and be quiet in the house without oven, since I loved the buy 100% equal to the photo is not not at all disconformed, it can be more of better quality than those who else sell in my country I believe to ask more thanks for the great quality and make a good product I will end up making a collection of several and on the seams from the head very satisfied, Separated I'm 1, 58 but I love the clothes, the idea came to me very well, typically the XL one, I proceed without a cell phone but Outlined on our site leave photos, a thousand excuses for that


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Pajamas
  • Collar: Turn-down Collar
  • Model Number: A8E0101-0028
  • Material: Acetate
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Full
  • Material Composition: Faux Silk
  • Brand Name: JULY'S SONG
  • Length: Full Length
  • Season: Autumn
  • Pattern Type: Solid
  • Item: 7 pieces pajamas sets
  • Season: Spring,Autumn

  • 1product information

    JULY\'S SONG Women\'s 7 Pieces Pink Pajamas Sets Emulation Silk Striped Pajamas Women Sleepwear Sets Spring Summer Autumn Homewear

    Gender:Women

    Material:    Emulation     Silk

    Item type: Women Pajamas Set

    Style:Fashion

    Package include:7*Peices

    Note:Because of the impacted by Lighting and different screen shown is a little color different,but it\'s ture shoting.
     
    please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement, thanks.
    3product display
    20180919_193634_00916114product details9067417472_1498270716_
    5buyer tips
    • Why does the Russian buyers need the full name?
    As the Russian postal policy adjustment, the buyers\' names need to fill in the full name( Name + Patronymic + Surname ) so that they can sign the parcel.
     
    • Is there any discount for bulk order?
    Yes,we can provide wholesale price. we will offer the discount or free express shipping which only takes 3-7 days to arrive.
     
    • Do you support drop shipping?
    Yes,we support drop shipping.you leave us the receiver\'s address and phone number on Aliexpress when you order,then we will send out the package according to the address you have left.at the same time,we can accept orders by CSV.
     
    • How can I track my parcel?
    You can track your parcel on the following website using your tracking number: www.17track.net/en  (Copied to the browser to open)
     
    • What can I do when purchase protection time is running out?
    If your purchase protection time is running out, please contact us and we can help you to extend it. So your money will not go to my account.

     

     

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S