Hot Sale Pink Stain Handmade Button Chinese Style Vietnam Ao Dai Dress QiPao Short Sleeve

Item gotten quickly and in a chance to trip. Sizing appropriate.
Good seller! Quickly shipping! Hoping to do the job again!
Beautiful!!! Thanks a lot again my friend. To get sewing beautiful clothes for me again. Can't wait to get more clothes of your mouth.
My wife loved the item. Arrived in good condition, fine product, fast delivery, I recommend the seller.
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the idea. Shipped fast, genuinely fast. I would happily recommend both seller and the dress.
49 orders have been dispatched and where to said now and I liked the dress
Bomb! I absolutely liked it, solely the buttons arrived off, because it is certainly not designed for the upper body, but this is nonsense.
ordered 6 colors all beautiful as well as delivery was rapid will order a lot more thanks so much

Material: Satin Rayon Polyester
Size:S M L XL XXL XXXL
1 Color for your choice (may slight color difference according to your monitor settings)
Design : Chinese women\'s Classic Qipao, Traditional Oriental Flavor!!!
Wholesale and Retail
Dropshipping
100% Brand New
Chinese Women\'s Rayon Qipao Top Long Cheongsam
Elegant Prom Club Dress Sexy Dripping Clothing
Size S M L XL XXL XXXL
The measurements is for clothes, not for body,
so i advice you can choose a few big size for your body. thanks!



Comments
Post a Comment