Halloween Costume For Children British Royal Guard Uniform Boys Cosplay Costume American Soldier Uniform Party Performance

The quality is good, fits typically the description. Order delivered in a short time. Recommend. Thank.
Excellent! I aquired it on July 31 and it's here! It is ideal! I will buy again
Great!!!! It was a gift and works perfectly, it does not take lengthy to use and it looks wonderful when using it
Super fast distribution!! Placed the order along with received the costume 2 days later! Description, colouring and quality as expected. Incredibly: )
The product came quickly. 10 days to Syktyvkar. Not yet experienced but ostensibly all right.
Very fast delivery. Many thanks seller. The suit is.
thank you very fast the delivery my daughter is very satisfied
Excellent product, and speed in delivery 100% satisfied, I recommend it.

3XS fits height 100cm
XXS fits height 110cm
XS fits height 120cm
S fits height 130cm
M fits height 140cm
L fits height 150cm
XL fits height 160cm

Note: If boy stature is fat, please check above table carefully, in case that costume does not fit.
Product contains:
Hat+Top+Trousers+Belt











Comments
Post a Comment