Halloween Cosplay Costume For Kids Adult Pumpkin Attire Spoof Cloth Parent Child Outfit With Pumpkin Basket

Halloween cosplay costume for kids adult pumpkin attire spoof cloth parent-child outfit with pumpkin basket



is just perfect, I really like it Soo much, is super good and the sizing was perfect ❤
Terrific costume! I love the quality of that and everything fits beautifully! Great seller and excellent communication! This seller are capable of doing custom measurements very well! I am very satisfied with this outfit
Worth the money!! This cosplay has been well-made and exactly as described! I am so pleased with my purchase! Great seller interaction. A very pleasant buying experience and I would definitely buy from this particular seller again.
Order greater month, finally received, anything is fine!
The material is really excellent, It's a bit 'complicated to wear it but you must training. Fast shipping but groundwork times are long


  • Gender: Unisex
  • Components: Top
  • Item Type: Sets
  • Source Type: Holiday
  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Components: hat
  • Characters: pumpkin
  • Material: non-woven fabrics
  • age: child;adult
  • height: 100-140cm,145-180cm
  • composition: cloth;hat;basket

  • More Halloween costume please click this picture!

    undefined



    height of adult model is 173 cm; in size L.
    height of child model is 130 cm; in size S.
    made from non-woven fabric.
    it\'s just costume,not suit for daily life.


    parents and kids happy Halloween!


    undefined
    undefined
    undefined
    undefined
    undefined
    undefined
    undefined

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S