Game Battle Royale Women Cosplay Costume Brite Bomber Llama Rainbow Horse Zentai Bodysuit Jumpsuits Halloween Party

The quality is very good. however the cosplay is too large from the side. From the top it looks very good.
You actually sure don't mess around along with express shipping. Thanks for having it right on time.
So happy with this seller. Excellent communication, and they went further to ensure everything was in what way I wanted it.. I bought a medium, but would have taken a small. I permanent easily in the waist having a couple of safety pins. I’m very pleased with the whole expertise. I received it in under two weeks from the time I actually placed the order, as well.
Very beautiful suit. The idea went great. The seller answered all the questions.
I absolutely love it. Great quality. I sent this measurements and it fits flawlessly

Hello! Welcome to our store!
Quality is the first with best service.customers all are our friends.
If you have any questions, please send us a message at the first time and I\'m glad to be able to serve you !
Due to the difference between different monitors,the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item。
Material:Spandex
Size:as picture
Package:1pcs (Jumpsuits)
100% Brand New Made in china
You can leave me a message to tell me your height(cm/in) and weight(KG/LB), and I will help you pick the size that suits you. Thanks
















Comments
Post a Comment