Female Sexy Summer Silk Nightgown V Neck Short Sleeved Nightwear Silk Embroidery Sleepskirt Nightdress Nightie B

a good suit. 50 size kommet well, even a little unfastened. light, warm, pleasant, unfragrant. A bit short on top 164 but not critical. located Moscow in 17 days and nights
I am delighted! Been reading through reviews, waiting for PPC in which, but in the end happy! Incredibly soft pleasant fabric, clear of defects and the price is outstanding!
The suit is all like the description. Soft, comfortable, of course , synthetic, but enjoyable. XXL size at twenty four is fine for height 169 pants a little bit short nevertheless at home well. thank. Suggest.
the parcel went thirty days. Chill and pleasant to the body.
very fast delivery. My partner and i ordered as a gift. i quickly realized that it would be a long time to look and I was already looking out for an additional Lamode in my winter shorts. The price is the same furthermore. but in less than a week seems like to me that the pajamas followed. I am delighted. very soft and warm. I suggest everyone

Female Sexy Summer Silk Nightgown Pajamas V Neck Short Sleeved Nightwear Silk Embroidery Sleepskirt Nightdress Nightie
B-5316
Size Specification:
M:Suit for 155-160cm hight lady
L: Suit for 160-165cm hight lady
XL: Suit for 165-172cm hight lady
XXL: Suit for 170-175cm hight lady




























Comments
Post a Comment