FANS FACE African Traditional For Women 3pc Bag Orignal Nigeria Beautiful Headtie Afro GELE Headscarf

good solution, perfect size, I am going to buy again. The information is cool, fine but hard! Why don't hope that it is quality remains good after washing that. It arrived in a fortnight to the Canary Islands.
The dress is made from good quality material, sewn with ability. Dress is a bit brighter than the one in the picture. Tightly installation around bust and also hips, but to extensive in waist location, so I will have to make some improvements. For women along with hourglass shape of physique it might be an issue, although easy to remedy using skill, needle as well as stitches. Highly recommend. I had been not waiting very long for it too. A lot less than two weeks, I think. Thanks a lot.; )

FANS FACE 2017 African Traditional ASO OKE For Women 3pc/Bag Orignal Nigeria Beautiful Headtie afro GELE Headscarf 4 Styles
African Fashion Aso Oke Nigeria Headties/Headwear/Bandanas
Color:Blue
Size(ONE SET 3 PCS ): 214X17.5CM,207X50CM,199X66CM
African Aso Oke For Engagement/Wedding
Advantages:Breathable & Quick-drying & Comfortable
High Quality+Beautiful Aso Oke Nigeria Designs
Material : Polyester
*We use AliExpress Standard Shipping ,deliver time can be guaranteed.
81710110101



81710110102
81710110103
81710110104



































Comments
Post a Comment