Cosplay Spiderman Faceshell Spider Man Mask Half Faceshell Mini Soft Non Toxic Rubber For Spiderman Costume

is just perfect, I like it Soo much, is super good and the sizing was perfect ❤
Amazing costume! I love the quality of the item and everything fits flawlessly! Great seller and great communication! This seller is able to do custom measurements very well! On the web very satisfied with this costume outfit
Worth the money!! This cosplay had been well-made and exactly as defined! I am so pleased with my purchase! Great seller communication. A very pleasant buying knowledge and I would definitely buy from this particular seller again.
Order greater than a month, finally received, every thing is fine!
The material is really fine, It's a bit 'complicated to dress it but you must training. Fast shipping but preparing times are long

High Quality New Spiderman Faceshell Spider-man Mask Half Faceshell Mini Soft Non-Toxic Rubber
Material: Silicone
Size:one size fits most adults
Condition: 100% New
Package include: 1pcs silicone mouth mask
Features:
1.Visual effect: make the nose part stand upright
2. Help breathing: tights costume will press the mouth \\ nose, which affect breath , and silicone masks will make nose and tights clothing separate to leave a certain space;
3. Aesthetics: While wear tights costume the mouth part will move when speaking.Using silicone mouth masks, you could speak freely without worry about ouside mouth part.







Comments
Post a Comment