Chinese Traditional Clothing Wedding Rode Embroidery Bride Clothing Men S Tang Suit Vintage Stand Collar Tunic

Chinese traditional clothing wedding rode embroidery bride clothing men's tang suit vintage stand collar tunic suit



The product went a month, but with typically the order I am satisfied with the size of 46 dimensions M
Item received. Very happy. With the dimension I was not mistaken. He came accurately at the time. And it is placed well.
Good night, I confirm that My partner and i received the get and that it fulfills 100% of this expectations
Fits me personally well. Like the coloring. Super fast delivery from China to uk,
It's my job to get small as well as size in the states however for this item, I bought medium instead and yes it fits pretty well. It is very not skin warm but I like it like this with a little bit of wiggle room. Stuff wise, it feels fairly thin and lightweight, nonetheless it still looks pleasant.
The dress is classy and light, the fabric is rather pleasant for the body.
Saturated color, high class fabric, and it has been possible to purchase a size smaller, I will use the services of the store.


  • Traditional Chinese Clothing: Tops
  • Model Number: 54
  • Fabric Type: Chiffon
  • Material: Polyester,Rayon
  • Gender: Men
  • Brand Name: geluo

  • Product details:

    Measurement chart:

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S