Blue Japanese National Women Silk Kimono Yukata With Obi Novelty Evening Dress Cosplay Halloween Costume Floral

Item gotten quickly and in time for trip. Sizing precise.
Good seller! Quickly shipping! Hoping to trade again!
Beautiful!!! Thank you again my friend. Regarding sewing beautiful outfits for me again. Still cannot wait to get more clothes from you.
My wife loved that. Arrived in good condition, great product, fast shipping, I recommend the seller.
Totally gorgeous! I love that. Shipped fast, definitely fast. I would happily recommend both entrepreneur and the dress.
40 orders have been sent and where to placed it now and I appreciated the dress
Bomb! I really liked it, merely the buttons followed off, because it is not really designed for the torso, but this is nonsense.
ordered 6 colours all beautiful along with delivery was fast will order considerably more thanks so much

Material : Rayon,Polyester
Size : One Size
Color:Blue
4 Color for your choice (may slight color difference according to your monitor settings)
100% Brand New
Wholesale and Retail
Dropshipping
Japanese Female Kimono Dress Yukata Haori With Obi Novelty Performance Costume
Size : One Size
Bust is 118cm
Shoulder to shoulder is 56cm
Sleeves length is 32cm
Dress length is 125cm



Comments
Post a Comment