Autumn Winter Women Fannel Thicken Warm Pajamas Set Cartoon Printed Sleepwear Suit Lovely Pyjamas Coral Fleece

Autumn Winter Women Fannel Thicken warm Pajamas Set cartoon printed Sleepwear Suit lovely Pyjamas Coral fleece casual homewear


Pajamas cool, as in the description. Of course thin, but nothing. I liked my little girl. The size took more and hasn't been mistaken. Delivery 19 time to Ukraine.
The fabric is quite thin, there is a slight odor. I wish the pants had been smaller and the top larger.
All good! Soft, gentle, I wear L, but I love loose pajamas, so far I possess measured only a blouse, ir really is what you need, it would be less throughout fit. Pants still certainly not measured, but immediately attain your goal! There is a smell but is not strong, I think you can wash it and everything will pass!
On the pants, however small holes. Not flatly, of course , they are not even right away visible.
Pajamas are tiny, excessively thin, I did not think that such pajamas can be found, I see my word initially
fast delivery, good quality, relaxing to the body fabric


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Pajamas
  • Collar: Round Neck
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Full
  • Material: Polyester,Cotton
  • Model Number: 612
  • Pattern Type: Print
  • Length: Full Length
  • Material Composition: cotton
  • Season: Winter
  • Brand Name: WAVMIT
  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Pajamas
  • size: M L XL 2XL 3XL
  • style: women shirt set
  • model: plus size

  • RM4386913956474072

     

    Size: M L XL 2XL

     

    Size Chart:
     

    Size     Bust             Shoulder                height                       weight
      

    M        88cm               37                      150-155cm               45-54kg
     

    L         92cm              38                       155-160cm                54-59kg
     

    XL      96cm            39                      160-165cm                 60-63kg

     

    2XL    100 cm            40                      165-170cm                 63-68kg

    O1CN011O3jxo4biAaayXC_!!386621650O1CN011O3jxel2p1kZiVr_!!386621650O1CN011O3jxkfoCbw9f0g_!!386621650O1CN011O3jxqMCyky0J9u_!!386621650O1CN011O3jxnvfVYz7WVs_!!386621650O1CN011O3jxmzF3EVk2ZW_!!386621650

     

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S