185216 Mujer Musulman Large Size Euramerica Plus Size Dress Middle East Dress Colour Splicing Long Sleeved

The product travelled a month, but with the actual order I am pleased with the size of 46 dimension M
Item got. Very happy. With the dimension I was not wrong. He came specifically at the time. And it rests well.
Good night time, I confirm that My spouse and i received the order and that it fits 100% of my very own expectations
Fits me personally well. Like the color. Super fast delivery from China to uk,
I usually get small or perhaps size in the states but for this item, I acquired medium instead and it also fits pretty well. Is considered not skin small but I like that like this with a little bit of wiggle room. Content wise, it feels rather thin and lightweight, but it still looks pleasant.
The dress is elegant and light, the fabric is very pleasant for the human body.
Saturated color, high quality fabric, and it has been possible to order a size smaller, I will continue to use the services of the store.

185216 Mujer Musulman Large Size Euramerica Plus Size Dress Middle East Dress Colour Splicing long Sleeved Long Thin Gowns Ramadan









Comments
Post a Comment