ZanYing Buddhist Meditation Custom Thickened Cotton Robe Monk Outwear Winter ZYS25

Item gotten quickly and in moment for trip. Sizing accurate.
Good seller! Rapidly shipping! Hoping to work again!
Beautiful!!! Many thanks again my friend. Regarding sewing beautiful outfits for me again. Still cannot wait to purchase more clothes from you.
My wife loved this. Arrived in good condition, great product, fast shipping, I recommend the seller.
Certainly gorgeous! I love that. Shipped fast, really fast. I would definitely recommend both seller and the dress.
38 orders have been directed and where to input it now and I preferred the dress
Bomb! I truly liked it, merely the buttons came up off, because it is not really designed for the breasts, but this is nonsense.
ordered 6 colorings all beautiful in addition to delivery was rapidly will order more thanks so much

Material----------cotton/linen
Color:as picture
quantity:1pcs robe
Intro:soft men clothing
Fit for winter
Size--------------length----------------chest------------sleeve length
S---------131cm=51.5\'\'---------108cm=42.5\'\'----------88cm=34.6\'\'
M---------135cm=53.1\'\'---------113cm=44.4\'\'----------90cm=35.4\'\'
L-----------139cm=54.7\'\'--------118cm=46.4\'\'---------92cm=36.2\'\'
XL---------143cm=56.2\'\'--------123cm=48.4\'\'---------94cm=37\'\'
XXL-------147cm=57.8\'\'--------128cm=50.3\'\'-------96cm=37.7\'\'
Model size: M
height-------182cm=71.6\'\'
weight-------74kilogram
Tips:
No machine washing,hand washing with cold water.dry clean.
Aisa size,if you are not sure which size you need,please let me know your height,weight,chest size,we will recommed it for you.

Comments
Post a Comment