Wonder Woman Bracelet Cosplay Costumes Metal Prop Movie Girls Accessories Bracelet

The product quality is the highest. I was incredibly pleased with the speed of delivery. The seller sent the goods as fast as possible and he went a little more over a month.
Fast shipping. The particular bandage came in less than a calendar month. Good quality. The child is happy, I am not disappointed together with the quality
It came less than a month, for such a cost is not a sin and a few stars slapped.
Very cool, but it seems to me that the forbinding itself is very small
Often the parcel went to Moscow to get 20 days. Packed nicely. Thrown into the mailbox. To some extent tracked
The product came rapidly, without damage. the boy is very pleased. Thanks to the seller, I will still order from him.
Very nice, nice. Order arrived quickly, packaging is excellent. We advise everyone.


materials:metal
size:adjustable
















Comments
Post a Comment