Support Dance New Arrival Girls Colorful Striped Professional Ballet Tutu Dress Kids Shiny Dance Costume DB126

I am very satisfied with the purchase, even though closure seems a bit fragile, but I think that if taken care of carefully there should be no issues
fits the description. as soon as of payment to the moment of delivery 21 time. Seller and product suggest.
Thank you for your quick delivery. Thank you for the gift.
Great and had a detail giving a nice coletero
Ordered on 09/04/18 Received 10/5/18. The actual cover matches the description, typically the zipper fastens the deal with in good condition. Now my wings will lie in the bundle. Thank you seller.
The goods over the fault of our or Latvian post did not come to Magadan. The seller is sociable. Went back the money. For this, he is all of 5 stars. When I am just on vacation, I think I’ll order again from this seller, but for the address of the keep.
Convenient to store my wings isis leds! And so long not to fold the twigs. Very fast sending, good communication. Trusted seller.

Notice Dear friend, Thank you very much for your visting! This costume is not sent from our stock but new made. The lead time now is 10-15 days. The earlier you order, the earlier we can ship. Any question, please let me know. Thank you. ^-^ Rainbow |
Support-Dance Colorful Striped Professional Ballet Tutu Dress C126
Description:
Style No.: C126
Name: Ballet tutu dress
Commodity: Dress
Usage: Ballet dance, performance
Material: Nylon, spandex, polyester tutu
Feature: Colorful striped
Advantages: Soft, comfortable, breathable, elastic and nice fit
Color: As picture
Wholesale price: 10% off for 10 pieces and above, negotiable for big orders
Prices: Negotiable and varies on different quantities
Size information:

Pictures:




Details:

Factory pictures:

Other descriptions:


Comments
Post a Comment