New Style Adult Pajamas Set Winter Flannel Cute Cartoon Pegasus Unicorn Panda Cosplay Hooded Men Women

Things match the description. Fast delivery. Everyone was happy.
Premium quality, very comfortable. Better after that expected.
It was a month ahead of Omsk, the quality is good, I might suggest the seller.
I ordered not necessarily for myself, I hope in order to like it, delivery a little more when compared to a month, norms.
The quality is extremely good, the goods are like in the graphic, the girl looks great. The vendor, well done, I recommend. In Belgorod it came in three months
Fit good and look awesome. Made with quality,
I LOVE THIS COSTUME! Thank you very much for this wonderfull cosplay, It is beyond the description in beauty and it also really is a work of art. Super High-quality. Very Very satisfied. I love rolecos
Good quality and fast transport, recommended

|
Pajamas SIZE INTRODUCTION
| ||||
| Size
| S
| M
| L
| XL
|
| For Height | 145-155CM
| 155-165CM
| 165-175CM
| 175-188CM
|
| 57-61 Inch
| 61-65 Inch
| 65-69 Inch
| 69-74 Inch
| |
| Pajamas Length | 130 cm
| 140 cm
| 150 cm
| 160 cm
|
| 51 inch
| 55 inch
| 59 inch
| 63 inch
| |
| Chest Width | 110 cm
| 115 cm
| 120 cm
| 125 cm
|
| 43.3 inch
| 45.3 inch
| 47.2 inch
| 49.2 inch
| |
| Sleeve Length | 52 cm
| 54 cm
| 56 cm
| 58 cm
|
| 20.5 inch
| 21.3 inch
| 22 inch
| 22.8 inch
| |
Tips:
1.There is 1-2 cm deviation exists due to different measuring way.




























Comments
Post a Comment