New Arrivals Polyester Belly Dance Isis Wings Children Belly Dancing Wings Of Isis With 3

Good quality, made the purchase size up for slim child with long legs, fits excellent.
Really happy with my cool product. Fine quality! I am sure going to buy again, thankss
I treasured it, just perfect, I'll buy more, great solution and great quality!!
Pleasant product. Remarkable quality. Pleasant to the body.
Excellent quality, quickly delivery, super recommend.
I would like to show some gratitude to the fast delivery -- 2 weeks. Daughter is very happy.
Good quality! Arrived in 10 times to Switzerland!
Nice quality, fast delivery. Very fulfilled
beauty, I take not the first, it always arrives quickly, thanks
Love it! This looks absolutely amazing and often the shipping was only among 2 weeks!
It's really good, My partner and i ordered two so it can certainly cover all the way around

Product Pictures
100% Brand new and high quality
Materials: Polyester
There is a adjustable neck collar
Size:
Length: 90 cm from neck to the end of the stick
350 cm from end to end of the wings
Net weight: 130 g
Package weight: 200 g
Item include: 1 x belly dance wing
Suitable height: 130cm to 155cm
Stick length: 100 cm
\'

















Comments
Post a Comment