Muslim Women Lace Trimmed Front Abaya Muslim Maxi Kaftan Kimono L0525

The product gone a month, but with the order I am happy with the size of 46 dimensions M
Item got. Very happy. With the sizing I was not wrong. He came exactly at the time. And it is placed well.
Good evening, I confirm that I received the get and that it fulfills 100% of my expectations
Fits my family well. Like the shade. Super fast delivery from China to uk,
I get small or maybe size in the states however for this item, I acquired medium instead and it fits pretty well. It may be not skin restricted but I like this like this with a piece of wiggle room. Content wise, it feels fairly thin and lightweight, but it still looks good.
The dress is elegant and light, the fabric is very pleasant for the body.
Saturated color, high-quality fabric, and it had been possible to buy a size smaller, I will use the services of the store.

Muslim Women Lace Trimmed Front Abaya Muslim Maxi Kaftan Kimono
Product Description:
This Kimono style blouse designed with open placket, lightweight fabric.Pure solid color is very classic and bright look.It\'s also very stylish.
Season:Summer
Gender:Women
Occasion:Casual
Material: Cotton,Lace
Pattern Type:Solid
Style:Casual
Sleeve length: Long
Fit:Fits ture to size
Thickness:Standard
How to wash:Hand wash Cold,Hang or Line Dry
What you get:1 X Cardigan
| Size | Bust | Sleeve | Shoulder | Length |
| S | 92cm/36.2" | 57cm/22.4" | 37cm/14.6" | 140cm/55.1" |
| M | 96cm/37.8" | 58cm/22.8" | 38cm/15.0" | 142cm/55.5" |
| L | 100cm/39.4" | 59cm/23.2" | 39cm/15.4" | 144cm/55.9" |
| XL | 104cm/41.0" | 60cm/23.6" | 40cm/15.8" | 146cm/56.3 |








1.Items will be shipped within 3- 7 business days on payment received ,if we have any problem about the product,we will leave a message in time,please kindly reply us in time also to avoid the mistake happen. 1.If you have any need or problem,please let us know, you can contact us with TradeManager.email.message,we always at here! If you are satisfied with our products and services, please leave your positive feedback and 5 stars . 
2.China Post Registered Air Mail is free shipping for most of the countries. In addition we offer ePacket, Russia Air(Ruston), EMS, DHL and so on.
3.When you receive items you ordered.Please check it carefully in 24 hours.Please contact us directly if you have any problems.
2.If you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase,you can return or exchange your items within 30 days from the delivered date.
Request:Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
If you don\'t satisfied our products, please contact us before you leave negative feedback or do the detailed rating. ~~Thanks so much!!


Comments
Post a Comment