Long Sleeve Traditional Chinese Clothes Tang Suit Top Fashion Men Kung Fu Uniform Outfit Chinese Traditional

The product travelled a month, but with the particular order I am content with the size of 46 sizing M
Item got. Very happy. With the dimension I was not mistaken. He came accurately at the time. And it sits well.
Good night, I confirm that My spouse and i received the buy and that it fits 100% of my very own expectations
Fits me personally well. Like the colouring. Super fast delivery from China to uk,
I get small or maybe size in the states nevertheless for this item, I managed to get medium instead plus it fits pretty well. It is not skin limited but I like this like this with a minor wiggle room. Stuff wise, it feels fairly thin and lightweight, but it really still looks excellent.
The dress is classy and light, the fabric is rather pleasant for the entire body.
Saturated color, high class fabric, and it had been possible to get a size smaller, I will use the services of the store.


























Comments
Post a Comment