Kigurumi Uniconr Bear Kid Carton Animal Onesies Pajamas Dinosaur Panda Pikachu Children Pyjama Pig Panda Bear
The quality is very good. sad to say the cosplay is too significant from the side. From the the front it looks very good.
Anyone sure don't mess around using express shipping. Thanks for providing it right on time.
And so happy with this seller. Excellent communication, and they went the extra mile to ensure everything was the best way I wanted it.. I obtained a medium, but would have taken a small. I repaired easily in the waist along with a couple of safety pins. I am very pleased with the whole experience. I received it in just two weeks from the time My spouse and i placed the order, as well.
Very beautiful suit. The idea went great. The seller responded all the questions.
I absolutely love it. Fantastic quality. I sent this measurements and it fits properly


| XS--size fits for height 88cm-102cm (2ft 10inch-3ft 4inch ) | |||||
| S--size fits for height 103cm-115cm (3ft 5inch -3ft 10inch) | |||||
| M--size fits for height 116cm-125cm (3ft 10inch -4ft 1inch) | |||||
| L-size fits for height 126cm-137cm (4ft 2inch -4ft 6inch) | |||||
| XL-size fits for height 138cm-146cm (4ft 6inch -4ft 10inch) | |||||
| Please pay attention : All these pajamas don\'t include slippers, don\'t include gloves
| |||||


















Comments
Post a Comment