Hollow Out Tights Lace Sexy Stockings Female Thigh High Fishnet Embroidery Transparent Women Black Lace Stocking

2018 Hollow Out Tights Lace Sexy Stockings Female Thigh High Fishnet Embroidery Transparent  Women Black Lace Stocking


Socks like, thanks a lot for the gifts. I recommend the two product and the seller.
We liked the socks, the elastic band is double, often the sock itself is not thick, very comfortable and in size. She took a different color, pastel colors. As a present, the seller put black synthetic socks. I am satisfied with the particular purchase, I recommend.
I don’t learn where the rabbit is, however I liked the socks, I liked it, I suggest it, it’s good for 39 times
All is effectively. Many thanks for the warm hosiery and a gift in the form of a package of thin clothes.
I am satisfied with the invest in, I bought it as a gift to the New Year. This product really came in torn packaging, but almost everything is in place. The seller put in each bag thin clothes of black color, a couple about 10) did not matter exactly. I recommend the seller.


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Sock
  • Item Length: one size
  • Material: Nylon
  • Model Number: kkk
  • Sock Type: Casual
  • Pattern Type: Solid
  • Thickness: Thin
  • Garment Care: Hand-wash Only
  • Pattern: Floral
  • Gender: Women
  • Size: One Size
  • Main Color: Black
  • Material: Polyester,CoolMax

  • Features:
    100% Brand New and High Quality.
    Quantity: 1 Pair
    Very elastic stockings
    Material: Acrylic
    Waist:56cm-114cm/22.1-44.9inch
    Long:78cm-120cm/30.7-47.3inch
    Wide:7cm-30cm/2.8-11.8inch
     
    Package includes:

    1*stockings

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S