High End Palace Court Streak Street Pat Lace Satin Four Sets Of Spring Autumn New Products

Pajamas cool, as in the information. Of course thin, but absolutely nothing. I liked my little girl. The size took more and wasn't mistaken. Delivery 19 days and nights to Ukraine.
The fabric is rather thin, there is a slight odor. I wish the pants have been smaller and the top much larger.
All good! Soft, gentle, My spouse and i wear L, but I really like loose pajamas, so far I have measured only a blouse, it is just what you need, it would be less with fit. Pants still not really measured, but immediately complete your goal! There is a smell although not strong, I think you can rinse it and everything will probably pass!
On the pants, regrettably small holes. Not categorically, of course , they are not even promptly visible.
Pajamas are skinny, excessively thin, I didn’t think that such pajamas can be obtained, I see my word the first time
fast delivery, good quality, nice to the body fabric

100% brand new and high quality
Soft and Model hem fabric
Comfortable to touch and wear
Sexy v-neck design
Great as a gift for your lover or friend
Size: One size Height :168-178cm Chest : 80-105cm(shoulder straps can be adjusted) Waist 70-95cm Hip: 80-115cm
Color: pink,green,black,champagne,sapphire blue.
Notes:
1: Measurement of the item lying on the table may cause 1-3cm difference, please note the sizes for it doesn\'t fit all people. Please view the details of the size information before your purchase.
2: The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness when photo taking.






























Comments
Post a Comment