Game Playerunknown S Battlegrounds Cosplay Costumes Special Forces Helmet Armor Model Key Chain Keychain PUBG

The product quality is the highest. I was incredibly pleased with the speed of supply. The seller sent the goods as quickly as possible and he went a little more compared to a month.
Fast shipping. Often the bandage came in less than a four week period. Good quality. The child is delighted, I am not disappointed with all the quality
It came less than a month, for such a price is not a sin and 5 various stars slapped.
Very cool, however it seems to me that the kompres itself is very small
The actual parcel went to Moscow to get 20 days. Packed very well. Thrown into the mailbox. In part tracked
The product came rapidly, without damage. the boy is very pleased. Thanks to the seller, I will still order from charlie.
Very nice, nice. Order emerged quickly, packaging is excellent. My spouse and i advise everyone.


♥ Because of lighting and display, there will be a little color difference, please understand



















Comments
Post a Comment