FANS FACE Beautiful Bandanas Nigeria Headtie African Women S Gele 3Psc For Engagement Wedding High Quality

they are very wonderful and my husband likes them but the concern is that they are big measurement I will have to walk on them again
I've truly got the goods brought to and it looks excellent, thanks
same as the image in good entrepreneur, I recommend it i will buy a lot more
Exactly as I expected, especially for the crissis of my warm region. Light and also well-made
Sizing information / details match exactly. Relatively quick delivery home. Great!
perfect. as photo, fabric is good, the actual lengths good, the colour is nice, got here fast
Great level of quality, fabric is tender and abaya followed exactly as pictured. Delivery was also quick, received item throughout 19 days. The single thing is, the length of the merchandise is exact. Now i'm 5'3 and requested a size Sexagesima, so keep this in mind if you are tall. Overall I'm very happy with this invest in.

FANS FACE Beautiful Bandanas Nigeria Aso Oke Headtie African Women\'s Gele 3Psc For Engagement/Wedding High Quality Headwear
African Fashion Aso Oke Nigeria Headties/Headwear/Bandanas
Color:RED
Size(ONE SET 3 PCS ): 218X17CM,203X53CM,196.5X66CM
African Aso Oke For Engagement/Wedding
Advantages:Breathable & Quick-drying & Comfortable
High Quality+Beautiful Aso Oke Nigeria Designs
Material : Polyester
*We use AliExpress Standard Shipping ,deliver time can be guaranteed.
81710110401



81710110402
81710110403


817101104 04



































Comments
Post a Comment