Dotfashion High Low Top And Frill Hem Shorts Pajama Set Women Letter Set Two Piece

Dotfashion High Low Top And Frill Hem Shorts Pajama Set Women Letter Set Two Piece 2017 Grey Boat Neck Long Sleeve Pajama Set

Come quickly. delivered by courier, that more pleasant .. quality like very) And she Pajamas very cute! 5 stars!

the quality great, but I advise you in order to order for a couple of sizes a lot more, I personally liked it quite definitely, I recommend
I received the particular package today. It sensed nice to the touch, everything followed up The product went for with regards to a month
The package flew in 12 days, well, very quickly. The goods are as with the description, the quality is good. Only with the size I became mistaken. I recommend the seller and goods
Very good better than We ever expected...; Recommend, I shall be back to order
Robe I really like! I ordered an L size on my 44 dimension, I went perfectly. The actual thread does not stick, tender and warm. I recommend.
Very good robe, soft and warm. In my 48 size obtained XL me just right. Any time washing a little dyed each of the bright parts of the dressing gown, thread a little keep. In general, the thing is not bad.


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Pajamas
  • Collar: Round Neck
  • Pattern Type: Letter
  • Length: Shorts
  • Material: Polyester,Spandex
  • Model Number: night170807701
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Short
  • Season: Summer
  • Material Composition: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
  • Brand Name: Dotfashion
  • Style: Casual
  • Type: Pajama Sets
  • Fabric: Fabric has some stretch
  • Season: Summer
  • UID: 171120224

  •  

     

    dot

    66

     

     

    6-10

     

    1

     

     

    3

     

    2 4
    4-1 5 6 40

     

     

     

     

    1Size Guide


     
      Bust(cm) Shoulder
    (cm)

    Sleeve Lengh(cm)
     

    Top Length
    (cm)
    (cm)
    XS 93 48 15.5 38.5 -
    S 97 49 16.5 39.5 -
    M 101 50 17.5 40.5
    L 105 51 18.5 41.5 -
    XL - - - - -
    XXL - - - - -
    one-size - - - - -

    "Size mearsured by ourselves,
    sometimes has some errors, but always within 3cm."

    Waist Size(cm): XS:62-88cm, S:66-92cm, M:70-96cm, L:74-100cm

    Hip Size(cm): XS:96cm, S:100cm, M:104cm, L:108cm

    Shorts Length(cm): XS:25.5cm, S:26.5cm, M:27.5cm, L:28.5cm

    Thigh(cm): XS:59.5cm, S:61.5cm, M:63.5cm, L:65.5cm


    buyer show

    1011

    333

     

     

    3Product Details

    801803802804805806

    839842841840843

    8421

     

     

     

    5

    Important notice for Brazil orders:
    Due to the possibility of exchange and other operations in the process of shipping the order, the tracking number may be changed. It is recommended to pay the $3.5 customs clearance fee to the website, APP or post office after receiving the notice from Brazil Post.

     

    Note:

    1. We can not accpet the exchange the personal information or canceling after your order has been shipped.

    2. We can not send your order if you have not write the phone number and post code.

    3. Consider of the remote address and shipping speed, we may use other shipping methods instead of the one you see on the order page.

     

     

    6-9

    1Y 6Y 4Y 7Y
    2Y 3Y 5Y 8Y

     

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S