Chinese Traditional Cheongsam Women S Silk Satin Dragon Phoenix Dress Long Ball Gown Size S To

Chinese Traditional Cheongsam Women's Silk Satin Dragon/Phoenix Dress Long Ball Gown Size: S to 6XL



The product are practically perfect, good quality and also the colors are very fine, the relevant seller, Least expensive that you continue to purchase the items from the entrepreneur,
Sent and delivered quickly! The offer must be opened cautiously, because there is no other offer except the dark bag. I practically cut my handkerchief while I opened often the package, nice
actually happy with my searching, the product same as the picture and in time is usually arrive
Very nice headscarves. I ordered two different colors - We liked both. I not know how regarding 100% cotton, since they are silky, but incredibly pleasant. I recommend to obtain.
Well, I'm pleased I quickly contributed
beautiful product, in the same way described by the retailer, very honest entrepreneur and i am incredibly satisfied with his service. Thank you


  • Traditional Chinese Clothing: Cheongsams
  • Brand Name: miniye
  • Material: Polyester,Rayon
  • Model Number: LGD10001
  • Fabric Type: Satin
  • Color: Many colors
  • Size: S-6XL
  • Sleeves: Short
  • Length: Maxi
  • Pattern: Dragon and Phoenix
  • Style: Chinese traditional
  • Collar: Mandarin collar
  • Occasion: Ball
  • Season: Summer
  • Place of origin: Shanghai,China

  • Chinese Traditional Dress,Cheongsam,Qipao,Ципао 
    Support Retail / Wholesale and Dropshipping,bring it on and bargain with me !!!

    The Measurements is for clothes, not for body,

    so I advice you should choose a few big size for your body.

    Size chart for inches

    Size Chart

      Bust   

     Waist  

      Hip     

    Size (32): S/6 32" 26" 34"
    Size (34): M/8 34" 28" 36"
    Size (36): L/10 36" 30" 38"
    Size (38): XL/12 38" 32" 40"
    Size (40): XXL/14 40" 34" 42"
    Size (42): 3XL/16 42" 36" 44"
    Size (44): 4XL/18 44" 38" 46"
    Size (46): 5XL/20 46" 40" 48"
    Size (48): 6XL/22 48" 42" 50"

     

    Size chart for centimeter

    Size Chart

      Bust   

     Waist  

       Hip    

    Size (32): S/6 81cm 66cm 86cm
    Size (34): M/8 86cm 71cm 91cm
    Size (36): L/10 91cm 76cm 96cm
    Size (38): XL/12 96cm 81cm 101cm
    Size (40): XXL/14 101cm 86cm 106cm
    Size (42): 3XL/16 106cm 91cm 111cm
    Size (44): 4XL/18 111cm 96cm 116cm
    Size (46): 5XL/20 116cm 101cm 121cm
    Size (48): 6XL/22 121cm 106cm 126cm

    Tips

    1. may slight color difference according to your monitor settings 

    2. Please allow 1-2cm differences due to manual measurement

    HTB1jzAbcBHH8KJjy0Fbq6AqlpXaDHTB1MwIecsnI8KJjSsziq6z8QpXaeHTB1NGZjcwLD8KJjSszeq6yGRpXalHTB1OA_9ctfJ8KJjy0Feq6xKEXXagHTB1OEIgcBTH8KJjy0Fiq6ARsXXaXHTB16oQqXPgy_uJjSZKPq6yGlFXaq

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S