CherLemon Soft Solid Satin Camisole And Short Set Women Summer Adjustable Strap Pajamas Nightwear Sexy Lingerie

CherLemon Soft Solid Satin Camisole and Short Set Women Summer Adjustable Strap Pajamas Nightwear Sexy Lingerie Sleepwear L-XL


Pleasurable to the body, lightweight pajamas. Rather, homemade costume. Synthetics. They took L on 40-42 size - this came quite. On slim and low girls. Distribution is super fast! I think this its price is quite regular.
everything is fine, only shorts are short, but in typical I liked
on 46 took xl in size healthy. the seller is sociable. preferred. thank.
Thank you! Is totally consistent with the description. Delivery fast, Voronezh came for 10 days. The height is 150s ordered, sat perfectly. Child very satisfied.
Fast shipping. There is no smell, the threads do not stick out. My child is very happy, I recommend.
ordered her niece, but she gets a height of one hundred sixty five, and that's why the length is short.
Cool pajamas. At the levels of 163 I would have more, but I think it will likely be already wide. And so wonderful quality and everything is incredibly cool.


  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Pajamas
  • Collar: Round Neck
  • Brand Name: CherLemon
  • Length: Shorts
  • Material: Polyester,Spandex
  • Season: Summer
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Sleeveless
  • Model Number: CL18245
  • Pattern Type: Solid
  • Material Composition: 95.8%polyester 4.2%spandex
  • Size: L,XL
  • Sexy Design: Adjustable Spaghetti straps, backless with low cut neck
  • Satin lingerie set: Soft and breathable, great for sleepwear, nightwear ,loungewear
  • Washing: Hand wash separately in cold water

  • HTB1J8LMaXzqK1RjSZFCq6zbxVXaf34

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S