Boku No Hero Akademia Izuku Midoriya Shoes My Hero Academia Todoroki Shoto Bakugou OCHACO URARAKA Midoriya

Boku no Hero Akademia Izuku Midoriya Shoes My Hero Academia Todoroki Shoto Bakugou OCHACO URARAKA Midoriya Izuku Cosplay Boots

I HAVE a little mistake. My 38 took 39. Think the 38 requires a size 37, 38. The seller is very helpful. I had as possible and for 2 weeks just delivered)


Exactly as the actual photos!!! And did our measure! Arrived on time along with trouble! Thanks!
Very good product, exactly like the picture and the size is good: 3 I like this kind of shoes so much
The shape is wide and short. High quality is good.
Perfect todo, extraordinary speed at which has been. A little bit more high mask would point out best, But is great product or service. To me it should be just.
Amazing dress, exceeded my objectives! Seller shipped in the accurate measurements I shipped! Thanks a lot!
Fast Shipping! The faceshell is really beautiful! excellent quality for a great price! I recommend typically the purchase.
Very kind in addition to friendly seller, packet give directly and arrived very quickly. Thank you for the nice transaction and also good service. Next time, beyond doubt I will buy from you again... Greetings from Belgium.


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Brand Name: PUOEWJN
  • Gender: Unisex
  • Source Type: Anime
  • Department Name: Adult
  • Source: My Hero Academia
  • Characters: My Hero Academia
  • Size: Please tell us you need men or women size

  • My Hero Academia Boku no Hero Akademia Izuku Midoriya Todoroki Shoto Bakugou katsuki OCHACO URARAKA Midoriya Izuku Shoes Boots ​

     

    UT8W3ezXa0dXXagOFbXf

     

    123

     

    45678910

    Dear friend,please check the size chart,and finding your boots size,if you dont find your 

    size,you can give us your sizes(Male or Female),Thank you

    Customized size:pls inform me below information

    1.you are male or female?
    2.boot height
    3.feet length
    4.feet width
    5.the widthest circumference of calf
    6.Ankle circumference

    211111111111111

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Casual 100 Cotton Mens African Clothing Dashiki Patchwork Print Shirt Tops Bazin Riche Traditional African

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S

    Fashion Autumn African Wax Print Long Sleeve Top Shirts For Men Bazin Riche Mens Shirts Dashiki