5 Colors Belly Dancing Spandex Material Belly Dance Set Dress Belly Dance Suit Suitable For Women

Good quality, bought one size up for slim little princess with long legs, fits ideal.
Really happy with my cool product. Fine quality! I am sure going to purchase again, thankss
I liked it, just perfect, I'll buy more, great product and great quality!!
Excellent product. Remarkable quality. Relaxing to the body.
Excellent quality, fast delivery, super recommend.
Thank you for the fast delivery rapid 2 weeks. Daughter is very content.
Good quality! Arrived in 10 days to Switzerland!
Nice good quality, fast delivery. Very happy
beauty, I take certainly not the first, it always occurs quickly, thanks
Love it! It looks absolutely amazing and often the shipping was only involving 2 weeks!
It's really good, My partner and i ordered two so it can cover all the way around

Brand name:ROYAL SMEELA
Model name:6811
Pieces:only skirt
Size:one size
Material: Spandex
Choice of color:picture color



























Comments
Post a Comment