ZanYing Men S Religion Buddhist Meditation Monk Robe Grey ZYS29

ZanYing Men's Religion Buddhist Meditation Monk Robe Grey ZYS29



Item gotten quickly and in time for trip. Sizing correct.
Good seller! Quickly shipping! Hoping to do business again!
Beautiful!!! Thanks again my friend. With regard to sewing beautiful clothing for me again. Can't wait to buy more clothes of your teeth.
My wife loved it. Arrived in good condition, good product, fast transport, I recommend the seller.
Completely gorgeous! I love this. Shipped fast, truly fast. I would definitely recommend both owner and the dress.
42 orders have been directed and where to place it now and I enjoyed the dress
Bomb! I absolutely liked it, just the buttons came up off, because it is not designed for the breasts, but this is nonsense.
ordered 6 colors all beautiful in addition to delivery was fast will order far more thanks so much


  • Traditional Chinese Clothing: Robe & Gown
  • Gender: Men
  • Brand Name: ZanYing
  • Material: Cotton,Linen
  • Model Number: ZYS29
  • Fabric Type: Broadcloth

  • Material----------cotton/linen
    Color:grey
    Quantity: 1pcs robe
    Intro:soft men clothing
    Fit for spring/autumn/summer

    12345 (1)5 (4)6

    Size--------------length----------------chest------------sleeve length
    S---------131cm=51.5\'\'---------108cm=42.5\'\'----------88cm=34.6\'\'
    M---------135cm=53.1\'\'---------113cm=44.4\'\'----------90cm=35.4\'\'
    L-----------139cm=54.7\'\'--------118cm=46.4\'\'---------92cm=36.2\'\'
    XL---------143cm=56.2\'\'--------123cm=48.4\'\'---------94cm=37\'\'
    XXL-------147cm=57.8\'\'--------128cm=50.3\'\'-------96cm=37.7\'\'

    Model size: M
    height-------182cm=71.6\'\'
    weight-------74kilogram

    Tips:
    No machine washing,hand washing with cold water. 

     

    Aisa size,if you are not sure which size you need,please let me know your height,weight,chest size,we will recommed it for you.

     

    Free shipping ,normally it takes 10-25days to USA/UK/Canada,other countries need 15-35days.

    ​If you need it in  hurry,please choose expedited shipping,normally,it takes3-7days to your hand.

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S