Waffle Bathrobe Women Cotton Soft Kimono Bath Robe Plus Size Sexy Peignoir Dressing Gown Bridesmaid Robes

great pajamas!!! girl is very pleased. growth one hundred forty five ordered size m. cloth soft pleasant. order arrived very quickly in two weeks!!!!!!
It reached the Nizhny Novgorod region in three weeks. The size is the same. Thank you seller.
Received today package - Kigurumi! Came speedily in 2 weeks. Track is tracked. The quality is excellent. Very soft delicate material. With size 40 (xs) and also height 165, they needed L. It fit flawlessly. the daughter is delighted. I recommend to buy.
For height 140 cm, I obtained a size M, a tad too big, but it looks significant. In the photo, see for your own. The quality is gorgeous. Is actually weeks for 2
pajamas are usually super. At the cold cottage that is necessary. warms through the night. To the body is nice. I especially like. At its 174 cm took xl. I was reinsured

















Comments
Post a Comment