Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Wig Ponytails Black Rock Shooter Senbon Zakura Cosplay Wig Long Hair Blue Green

Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Wig Ponytails Black Rock Shooter Senbon Zakura Cosplay Wig Long Hair Blue Green Black Pink Silve + Wig Cap

very nice better then glued in pig tails wigs much harder too look after I needed this for my sailor moon cosplay and probably come back


Costume is extraordinary. Shift extremely fast and I cannot wait to wear it.
best seller to deal with. the delivery is very fast in 10 times 5/5 the seller helped with the size and style and explained everything 5/5 the quality of the bathrobes 5/5
Very kind and helpful seller, packet send straight and arrived very quickly. I want to thank the nice transaction and fine service. Next time, for sure I will buy from you again... Hello from Belgium. PS: Thank you very much for the extra gift
Fast shipping and very good quality as well as confection of the product, Me very satisfied with the invest in.
The order arrived very fast, and the cosplay fits us pretty well
It took a while yet arrived on time. Good quality stuff I LOVED EVERYTHING
Extremely pleased with the quality of the merchandise, thank you so much


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Accessories
  • Source Type: Anime
  • Components: wig
  • Characters: Miku
  • Material: Synthetic Hair

  •        
           
     28 Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Wig Ponytails Black Rock Shooter Senbon Zakura Cosplay Wig Long Hair Blue Green Black Pink Silve + Wig Cap
    High-quality
    Adjustable size fits the most people
     
     
     
     
     
     
    HTB1myOqHpXXXXb7XXXXq6xXFXXXI

     

     

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S