Sweet Lolita Blouse Summer 1 2 Sleeve Chiffon Blouse Cute Peter Pan Collar Kimono Shirts Ladies

Sweet Lolita Blouse Summer 1/2 Sleeve Chiffon Blouse Cute Peter Pan Collar Kimono Shirts Ladies Tops Harajuku Blusas Feminina



Items match the description. Rapid delivery. Everyone was happy.
Good quality, very comfortable. Better then expected.
It was a month prior to Omsk, the quality is good, I suggest the seller.
I ordered certainly not for myself, I hope to like it, delivery a little more than the usual month, norms.
The quality is great, the goods are like in the graphic, the girl looks great. The seller, well done, I recommend. In Belgorod it came in three several weeks
Fit good and look awesome. Made with quality,
I LOVE THIS KIND OF COSTUME! Thank you very much for this wonderfull cosplay, It is beyond the particular description in beauty and it really is a work of art. Super Premium quality. Very Very satisfied. I love rolecos
Good quality and fast delivery, recommended


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Type: Lolita Tops
  • Gender: Women
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Short
  • Brand Name: ManLuYunXiao
  • Material: chiffon
  • item number: WG20180241
  • components: : t-shirt

  •  

    HTB1em3YXOjrK1RjSsplq6xHmVXa7

    HTB1oCcTpkSWBuNjSszdq6zeSpXaw

    WG20180241_01WG20180241_02(1)WG20180241_03WG20180241_04WG20180241_05WG20180241_06WG20180241_07

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S