Pajamas Sets Silk Women Nightgowns Sexy Ladies Satin Nightwear Women Robe Nighties Sleepwear Shorts Combinaison Pyjama

pajamas arrived!! I put 5 points came quickly, there was simply no hole for height one hundred fifty size S, there was a clasp on the pope to go to the toilet) there are some protruding strings, but very few children such as them! there is no smell!! most great advise
Glorious shorts. High quality. Corresponds to the image. Recommend.
Very soft to the touch, but the koala face is not as cute as in often the photo.
thank you, beautiful, tender, juicy colors. bought to the new year for gifts
The goods arrived very quickly. Very smooth nice pajamas. The seams are neat, there is no unpleasant smell. Size S in height 150-160 Cool issue. The child is happy. Give thanks.
I got it in thirty days, thanks, my little girl was satisfied, we will get her son too.
the merchandise corresponds to the description, the dimensions as I wanted was no cost for 50 Russian. I might suggest the seller.
































Comments
Post a Comment