New Winter Pajamas Woman Suit Female Flannel Girl Home Furnishing Serve Pyjamas Women Pijama Feminino

pajamas just gorgeous. Warm bike, I will nevertheless order.
Pajamas are wonderful, gentle, the size went perfectly, there isn't any smell, the threads do not stick, I RECOMMEND!!! )
Comfortable, pleasant to the body pajamas. Just for the off-season or cold summer. At the details of growth 162, 93-78-102 took the size L. Stitched qualitatively. From ordering for you to delivery to the Moscow area 40 days.
Pleasant textile. Sewn well. Trousers certainly are a bit short.
Size M is normal for me to grow slacks and jacket is large. And so, in general, satisfied. Go to sleep.
Great pajamas. True, the actual Chinese problem is with the jeans: it’s not clear where it’s in front of, where the gym will be... but for pajamas
Pajamas right away came in a week! I recommend owner! There are no threads. Your money can buy more than worthy!

SIZE
WOMEN
SIZE M
Length 63cm, Bust 100cm, Shoulder 44cm,Sleeve 55cm,Pants 93cm,Waist 110cm
SIZE L
Length 65cm, Bust 104cm, Shoulder 45cm,Sleeve 57cm,Pants 94cm,Waist 114cm
SIZE XL
Length 67cm, Bust 108cm, Shoulder 46cm,Sleeve 59cm,Pants 95cm,Waist 118cm












Comments
Post a Comment