New Marvel Halloween Deadpool Costume Lenses Eyes Mask Frames Lens With Magnet Cosplay 1 Pairs

new marvel Halloween deadpool Costume lenses Eyes mask Frames lens with magnet Cosplay/1 pairs



The quality is very good. sadly the cosplay is too huge from the side. From the entrance it looks very good.
A person sure don't mess around along with express shipping. Thanks for providing it right on time.
And so happy with this seller. Excellent communication, and they went the extra mile to ensure everything was in what way I wanted it.. I requested a medium, but can have taken a small. I permanent easily in the waist having a couple of safety pins. I will very pleased with the whole practical experience. I received it in less than two weeks from the time My spouse and i placed the order, also.
Very beautiful suit. The idea went great. The seller clarified all the questions.
I absolutely love it. Excellent quality. I sent our measurements and it fits beautifully


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Gender: Unisex
  • Characters: Classic Halloween Costumes
  • Item Type: Eyewear
  • Department Name: Adult

  • 1 pairs with magnet.plz see all pics to get more infos

    thank you

    IMG_20180910_100645_1IMG_20180910_100651_1IMG_20180910_100654_1_IMG_20180910_100706_1IMG_20180910_100757_1IMG_20180910_100809_1

     

     

     

     

     

     Why buy from us  Quality - All of our products are brand new and high quality.  please see my all feedbacks.   Value for items - I am a wholesales and have our own factory, So our price is very ,very low!!   Tax: Paying tax is the duty of every , buyer need to responsible for the all of taxes. Due to the tax problem, buyer refuse to receive the goods, buyer need to Responsible for freight out and home.   Feedback: 1 We depend on our customer satisfaction to succeed. Therefore, your feedback is extremely important to us. 2 If you are satisfied with our items, please leave us positive feedback. We will leave a positive feedback to you later Return Policy We check the item and make sure the size and quality before shipping. please check the item once you receive it.If have any problems, please contact us and return it within 10 days after receiving and   we will resend the item for you after receiving the returned item in good condition. the buyer pay returned shipping!!     HAVE A GOOD TIME!  

         

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S