Kawaii Christmas sock Candy-colored coral velvet floor socks Fashion Cotton Funny Women Girls Warm Winter Socks meias New

Kawaii Christmas sock Candy-colored coral velvet floor socks Fashion Cotton Funny Women Girls Warm Winter Socks meias 2018 New

Serious seller =)Sends very very fastSock warm and very soft

I always pay attention to negative comments, especially when there are a lot of positive types. Therefore , when ordering, I used to be skeptical that a high-quality as well as good product would come. I hold in my hands and also understand that neither the scent of staleness, as the some others wrote... nor the wornness... nor the puffs... THIS IS REALLY EXCELLENT, QUALITATIVE IN ADDITION TO PLEASANT TO SEE THE GOODS!!! Definitely recommend it! Since the purchase was for mom as well as brother's wife, I can converse not only from myself, nevertheless immediately from three folks. Thank you so much seller! Success and prosperity in the business!
Clothes are good, thank you seller for a gift-nylon black socks ten pairs.
less than a month connected with delivery, socks are good, colorful, I liked it


  • Brand Name: feitong
  • Material: Cotton,Polyester
  • Thickness: Thick
  • Model Number: sock
  • Item Length: EUR35-40/US5-9
  • Sock Type: Casual
  • Pattern Type: Print
  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Sock
  • A: sock
  • B: socks women
  • C: funny socks
  • D: harajuku
  • E: kawaii
  • T: cute socks
  • U: calcetines mujer
  • I: meia
  • O: meias feminino
  • L: skarpetki

  • A


                                                                                 Kawaii Christmas Candy-colored coral velvet floor socks Fashion Cotton Funny Women Cute Girls  Warm Winter Socks meias 2018 New

    Feature:

    • Flexible and scalable

    • Soft floor socks so that you have the most comfortable home life, wearing a fall will feel more warm

    • Material:Coral velvet

    • 100% brand new and high quality.

    • Size:One Size

    • Quantity:1Pair

    • For the season: Winter

    Package Content:

    • 1Pair Socks

    3243de

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S