Girls Ballet Dress For Y3 7 Solid Costumes Children Short Sleeved Ballerina Tutu Kids Ballet For

Good quality, bought one size up for slim daughter with long legs, fits great.
Really happy with my new product. Fine quality! I am sure going to obtain again, thankss
I liked it, just perfect, I'm going to buy more, great item and great quality!!
Pleasant product. Remarkable quality. Pleasant to the body.
Excellent quality, fast delivery, super recommend.
Many thanks for the fast delivery - 2 weeks. Daughter is very happy.
Good quality! Arrived in 10 nights to Switzerland!
Nice top quality, fast delivery. Very happy
beauty, I take not the first, it always occurs quickly, thanks
Love it! The item looks absolutely amazing and the shipping was only in between 2 weeks!
It's really good, I ordered two so it could cover all the way around

If You Like This Item,Please Add It To Your "Wish List",If You Like Our Store,Please Add It To Your "Store List".We Provide Big Order Big Discount ,If You Have Any Question,Please Contact Us Thank you very much!!!
Brand New and High Quality!
Colour: Pink / Rose/Rose/Blue
Material: Cotton and Lycra
Decoration:Cute Bead Bow Dancing Shoes
Sleeve :Short Sleeve
Style: Ballet dance Layered tutu, skate skirt, leotard, party
Size: L XL XXL 3XL
The recommended age is for your reference only. Please refer to the below mentioned
measurements of the item in order to fit your child.
SIZE TABLE :
Size Recommended size Height (cm) Chest Shoulder To Crotch Dress hem Shoulder
L 3-4 Years 90-100 50cm/19.69\'\' 48cm/18.9\'\' 18cm/7.1\'\' 26cm/10.24\'\'
XL 4-5 Years 100-110 53cm20.87\'\' 50cm/19.69\'\' 18cm/7.1\'\' 27cm/10.63\'\'
XXL 5-6 Years 110-120 55cm/21.65\'\' 53cm20.87\'\' 18cm/7.1\'\' 29cm/11.42\'\'
3XL 6-7 Years 120-130 58cm/22.83" 55cm/21.65\'\' 18cm/7.1\'\' 31cm/12.2\'\'
Package included: 1Pc Dance Dress
























Comments
Post a Comment