Free Shipping New Style Women Frozen Cosplay Elsa Costume Princess Costume Dress Halloween Dress With Cloak

Free shipping New style women Frozen Cosplay Elsa costume Princess Costume Dress Halloween Dress with cloak for adult JQ-1034

I’m short 5ft so I was afraid it would be too long but it fit perfectly and I am so pleased it was a great purchase. Other than the wrinkles it’s amazing quality for the price I definitely recommend


I recommend everyone, great quality product or service and very fast delivery: )
The fabric of the dress is definitely of better quality than predicted, Very good quality, sending has been very fast. thank you, to highly recommend! I have been very satisfied.
Is actually awesome, exactly matches the description. I'm really happy. Typically the sleeves are a little shorter nevertheless, till my wrists. Or else it's great, I highly recommend it.
Product of excellent good quality, perfect size, I have not complain about!
very accurate and decent material utilized, Correct size, accurate outline and good communication.
Rapid shipping. satisfied. Thank you seller.
Thank you very much to the seller, this product are insanely beautiful, of high quality, I ordered a lot. Pleasant! Definitely recommend!!!


  • Special Use: Costumes
  • Components: Cloak,Dresses
  • Source Type: Movie & TV
  • Gender: Women
  • Item Type: Sets
  • Model Number: JQ-1034
  • Characters: Elsa
  • Material: Polyester+satin

  • Welcome to DANCEWEAR & COSWEAR STORE!

     

    Important:Pls kindly give us 5 stars if you are satisfied with our product and service.While if any question about your order after receiving the package,pls be sure to contact us first time and we will try our best to assist you.May be there will be some hours delay because of the time difference,but we are sure to reply you ASAP!Pls don\'t leave any negative comments directly as it can\'t resolve any problem!Pls kindly trust us to provide  you our best service.Thank you for your support!

    SIZE CHART

    9248481993_9651818519248490698_9651818519248508167_9651818519272377701_9651818519272386510_9651818519272398037_965181851QQ20180911221328QQ20180911221400
     
    HTB1AE0TkRcHL1JjSZJiq6AKcpXaI HTB1vl5ZXPuhSKJjSspaq6xFgFXaU HTB1bmNPg3oQMeJjy0Fnq6z8gFXaw HTB19gkjcGagSKJjy0Fgq6ARqFXah

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Winter Robe Sleepwear Ladies Cotton Long Robe Women Vintage Sleepwear Women Sleep Homewear Ware Nightgown Robes

    Belly Dance Children Indian Costume Kids Belly Dancing Girls Bollywood Indian Performance Cloth

    Captain Jack Sparrow Costume Pirates Of The Caribbean Cosplay Dead Men Tell No Tales Salazar S