Fashion New Style Abaya Muslim Dress Kaftan Islamic Clothing Turkish Malaysia Jilbab Moroccan Kaftan Bangladesh

Item gotten quickly and in coming back trip. Sizing exact.
Good seller! Quick shipping! Hoping to do business again!
Beautiful!!! Thank you again my friend. Intended for sewing beautiful clothing for me again. Still cannot wait to obtain more clothes from you.
My wife loved the item. Arrived in good condition, fine product, fast shipping and delivery, I recommend the seller.
Totally gorgeous! I love the item. Shipped fast, definitely fast. I would enjoyably recommend both owner and the dress.
38 orders have been directed and where to input it now and I liked the dress
Bomb! I must say i liked it, solely the buttons arrived off, because it is not necessarily designed for the chest muscles, but this is non-sense.
ordered 6 hues all beautiful and delivery was rapidly will order a lot more thanks so much

Unit CM;
Sizes below are measured in flat-laid position, hand measurement will havediscrepancy of about 2CM.

This style only sells clothes, not including headscarves.
Taille M L XL
Dear customers, my clothes are made by myself. The price is cheaper than other businesses, and the quality is guaranteed to be the same as that of other businesses. If you like it, just take it down, and raise the price irregularly.












Real beat






Comments
Post a Comment